Summary of Qualifications
I have been programming professionally since 1992 and have programmed as a
RxCrossroads Feb. 2007 - present
WeRDigital.com Jan 2007
Kansas Department of Transportation March 2006 - Dec. 2006
Applications Developer 1
Pharmaceutical Warehouse Jun 2003 – Oct 2003
Developed Patient tracking system.
System used to track patients drug therapy program including financial aid, nurse training and prescription maintenance System included Sales rep web interface and web reporting.
· Design new system based off of 3 existing systems combining functionality of all 3 systems into one design.
· Create user interface and database based off of new design.
· Create data conversion programs to load existing data into the new system.
· Built Web interface for several web report.
C#/SQL Server (Generated with GeneXus Development tool)
· Design Access database
· Develop and code user interface
· Created end user setup.
Created VB.Net application for KDOT Disadvantage Business Enterprise system. System keeps track of Contracts DBE utilization and goals as well as Training and EEO enforcement.
· Create Oracle database from existing Access design.
· Make database changes to accommodate new functionality.
· Create user interface based off of existing Access forms.
· Make modification to user interface based on user requirements.
· Create data conversion programs to load existing data into new system.
· Created several report using
· Designed and built interface to take data from Provision and import it into a GeneXus KB and GeneXus Workflow KB.
· Interface included.
o Ability to take screen designs from a screen design tool and automatically create a GeneXus transaction.
o Ability to take a Provision swim lane diagram and add it to a GeneXus workflow KB.
· Design and Coded application that stored
· Created reports that reported the changes made to the metadata.
· This system was a series of small applications that allowed use to keep track of the
· Most of this was done using GeneXus.
Projects include. All are GeneXus applications
Corp Client. Developed RMA product return system.
Corp Client. Developed early lease termination system.
Corp Insurance Co. Developed Easy Tracker systems for tracking company reps calls and policy quotes. Web.
CSQL Web/SQL Server
State Gov. State of Michigan. Java Web/Oracle, VB/Access, LDIF/VB/Access. Acted as Database Admin, Using GeneXus to maintain agency database and create Web interface to access Oracle tables. Also created app to help maintain agency wide metadata for Application and database which included GXPX a VB/Access database program to keep track of database changes and which programs accessed changed data elements. LDIF reader which imported LDIF files and displayed its contents in a tree. Also built script to move data from the old database to a new database using Microsoft transformation utility.
Java Win and Web/Oracle
2 1/2 Years Washburn University CIS.